Your privacy is important to e3 Diagnostics. Our commitment to your privacy includes:
- Under no circumstances will e3 Diagnostics rent or sell information about our customers and/or individual visitors to this Website.
- e3 Diagnostics respects the privacy of visitors to this Website. e3 Diagnostics will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address, when it is voluntarily submitted to e3 Diagnostics at this Website. e3 Diagnostics may use this information to comply with your request for information, or as otherwise disclosed to you at the specific location at which you submit your information. From time to time, e3 Diagnostics may consider the information to better understand your needs and how we can improve the quality of this Website and e3 Diagnostics may use the information to contact you.
- This Website also uses information to track the total number of visitors to this Website, the total number of visitors to each page of this Website, and the domain names and country of origin of our visitors or their internet service providers. Normally no personally identifiable information is available in this process.
- This Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. e3 Diagnostics does not collect personally identifiable data from any person e3 Diagnostics knows to be under the age of 13.
- The privacy policies and procedures of e3 Diagnostics described herein do not apply to third-party sites. e3 Diagnostics suggests that you contact those third-party sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.